About the book:
The book has four parts :
- Part 1 – introduces the Order of Preachers and traces its sons’ footsteps in Asia.
- Part 2 – charts significant events pertaining to the UST, from its inception to being the oldest existing university in Asia, in relation to the development of education in the country.
- Part 3 – presents today’s UST as both a Catholic institution and a leading comprehensive university in the Pacific.
- Part 4 – Finally, showcases the Quadricentennial celebration of the University in 2011.
Publisher: University of Santo Tomas Press
Publication Date: 2016
Size: 280x 180mm
The editorial team:
- Editor-in-Chief: Rev. Fr. Herminio V. Dagohoy OP
- Executive Editor: Rev. Fr. Rolando V. dela Rosa OP
- Coordination, Research, & Captions: Levine Andro H. Lao
- Design & Graphics: Robert Villegas Jr., Allan Bundang